IM NEVER EVER GONNA GET OVER THIS.
I love his reaction
MUCH GENTLEMAN, LOOK AT HOW HE JUST ACCEPTS IT AND LAUGHS. HE ISN’T GROSSED OUT, HE REALIZES THAT IT’S COMPLETELY NORMAL, LIKE WOWOW FOUR FOR YOU JOSH, FOUR FOR YOU
She is so awesome <3
"Homophobia: The fear that another man will treat you like you treat women." ~ (unattributed)
Mandela fought against apartheid for decades, spent twenty-seven years in prison for his work, and was eventually elected President of South Africa in 1994. In 1993 he and F.W. de Klerk received the Nobel Peace Prize “for their work for the peaceful termination of the apartheid regime, and for laying the foundations for a new democratic South Africa”.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Rest In Power to a great soul !
So my kitten came inside and cuteness followed :)
He thinks he’s made a masterpiece :)
1) I have a scar on my chest from when I pulled a pot of tea down on myself when I was 2 :/
2) I love cats, I have 5 (one is super super fluffy) :)
3) I have a Ted Baker obsession, like really obsessed, a few weeks ago I bought a €290 Ted Baker bag, it’s sooooo pretty :)
4) I named my dog Milo after the dog in The Mask.
5) I have 3 sets of grandparents (go on try and figure it out)
6) I have a 3 year old Godson who I love to bits and a beautiful 1 year old niece :)
7) I was actually the one who named my niece :) My sister and her husband really liked my suggestion for a name :) (she was named Annabelle)
8) I’m going to college next year to study Science :)
9) I don’t drink (and never will)
10) I love Christmas :) It makes me happy :)
I’m coming home.
Tell the world I’m coming home.
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday.
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
Paul William Walker IV (1973-2013)
i wish there was a way of saying: “i saw that like 6 months ago on tumblr.” without sounding like a pretentious douche
walt & jesse: the early years
When I met the lovely James Bay :)
I never meant to fall for you but I was buried underneath
And all that I could see was white